Is this Over Done !


Hi Everyone,I know its quite a while since my last blog entry.Actually I was planning to write my next post on review about some photo Editors and I want that to be in a simplified terms not like that "EXPERT ANALYSIS" type.But I was not able to put up
time for that even though I wasted plenty of it...So in the meanwhile I thought I would post one of the other pictures which I could come up with among the total of seven photos I was able to catch in my camera.Actually I thought to post this because I want you all to tell me how this picture feels....This thought has been striking me since my cousin brother told me that "He likes this picture but it is over processed"

So do comment on it and tell me whether it looks over processed to you too....
And I am trying to bring in the post on free photo editors fast!!!!!
MEANWHILE...TELL ME.....IS THIS OVER DONE.

6 comments:

Nick77 said...

Neat one !!

Pam said...

Does not look overprocessed.

krrish said...

foto looks good..but doesn't convey the message of frndship.u should ve focused on the two people sitting on the bench.praveen's face is not clear in this foto..they r sitting on a lovely bench..but again the bench looks hidden behind the leaves..i like the editing part..soft focussin ve helped to give it a magical look

Anil said...

It looks great

The photographer said...

Nice shot but leaves are definitely distraction.

klu said...

Thanks every one for your comments and Especially KRRISH for your deep and long view about it :-) !!!!!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.