Biggest Moon of 2010


You heard it right this years biggest moon was visible on 30th jan
night around 8pm but lasted long for everyone to witness.I tried to capture
it in my VGA mobile camera phone but I got dissapointed and got a greenish
image of it due to chromatic abberation of the lens.But anyway I posted this photo
so that for anyone who missed it,this might give them relief.

So you guys pardon me for poor picture clarity next time I would definitely try to come up with god images of it.

4 comments:

David said...

Thanks for the post

Anonymous said...

What time was it visible in UK

Brey said...

Next time give information before hand so that we could view it

klu said...

@anonymous I really dont know the timing there srry.
@David and Brey..
Thanks for all your comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.