My cam cheated me !!


As I had promised you all I was really planing to get some unique photos
of wayanad but unfortunately my samsung camera ruined everything.First it
started eating up the battery just as switched it on and then the condition
got ruined and its lens got stuck and was not even closing.And it was heck
getting it back home without damaging its lens.Anyway now I just hate seeing that
camera for ruining my chance for grabing some good photos and experimenting.
But even then I managed to grab around seven pics and here is one of them.
Tell me what do you think about it.Looking forward for your comments....

9 comments:

Nick77 said...

Suberb shot and nice composition

Hari said...

Wowwwwwwwww!!

Pam said...

Who are those people in the photo?

klu said...

They are my friends jobel,praveen and haroon..
Thanks for all of your comments

The photographer said...

You could have tried to keep it fully black and white.

Anonymous said...

really fantastic

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Excellent!!!

klu said...

Thanks for ur comment but I was expecting more critics on the blog.Could you help me with the same.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.